Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Another entry into Mad Crafters Giggles challenge


This was for a tic tac toe challenge
I used torn paper , blue & green as my 3 required elements for the challenge

I don't own a torn paper tool , so I tore the different colours and types of paper & card for the sea - by hand . I chalked the background around it and added a sun , then chalked on a few deck chairs and towels on the beach.
The light house & house by the sea were cut from a previously received greeting card , as well as the boat. 
And then I finished the card off with a memory tag being pulled along the sky by the boat.





I like this card as its quite creative using odds & ends left over - and this is my favourite way to create !

 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and loving the sea you created with the torn paper.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete