Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

A quick card

This is a quick card I made for my step fathers Birthday




Made from an A5 card with a blue / grey sky coloured backing paper 
The edges were covered with a floral bordered green ribbon to give the idea of flowers climbing up the sides of the garden. 
The shed , plant pits , tools & flower heads are all sizzix die cut and the shed door finished off with a simple brass brad. 
I then cut a cloud shape and stamped the word 'enjoy' and mounted it on sticky squares, I simply then added a few 3d paper flowers to the plant pot , a birthday wishes wording to the shed door and a couple of flat backed wooden bugs flying above.

Very simple , but quite affective and my father in laws cats loved playing with the bugs trying to prize them off the card lol .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment